Increasingly, small to medium sized businesses (SMB’s) are recognizing the advantages of hosting their business computing environments in the Cloud.
The Cloud has become the great business equalizer, offering SMB’s access to infrastructure once only available to large organizations. When considering utilizing the Cloud, there are a few benefits that SMB’s should consider.
- No Capital Investment Required: If you don’t have the internal staff to support and manage your IT needs, the best option is utilizing Cloud Services. The Cloud is a great way to keep hardware, software and security up-to-date without any capital investment or internal expertise. As your business grows, you can quickly and easily scale your loud environment to meet your growing business needs and only pay for the services you need.
- Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud: There are three Cloud options, Public Cloud, Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud. A Public Cloud is one where you rent space on someone else’s Cloud infrastructure and share that space with other companies. A Private Cloud is hosted within an organization’s own offices or third-party managed IT company over a private network or VPN. Clients implementing the Private Cloud model have complete control over the Cloud. The option that is best for a business depends on their unique needs, however, most businesses opt for a Hybrid Cloud which is a combination of Private and Public Clouds. Hybrid Cloud allows workloads to move between Private and Public Clouds as computing needs and costs change, giving businesses greater flexibility and more data deployment options.
- Security: Security is often better when outsourcing your Cloud to a Managed Services Provider. MSP’s have the internal staff to react quickly to threats and stay on top of potential attacks. Because they provide services to many clients, the cost of maintaining a high level of security is spread across those clients, making this option particularly attractive to SMB’s who may not have the budget or internal staff to manage Cloud security risks.
- Remote Access: The Cloud offers SMB’s remote access to internal applications from any location 24/7/365 giving your business greater flexibility. It enables you to conduct business from any location worldwide, giving you full access to all your files anytime, anywhere.
- Disaster Recovery: An important benefit the Cloud offers SMB’s is business continuity in the event of a disaster. Whether it’s a natural disaster or power failure, the data stored in the Cloud ensures your data is backed up and thus ensuring you can get back to business with minimal down-time.
No matter what your Cloud needs, Cover-All Managed IT Services can help you take advantage of the best Cloud Computing has to offer. To discover all of the Cloud Computing options available to help your business, give us a call today! 1-833-268-3788 or visit our website at https://www.msp.cover-all.ca/cloud-services/